The details of the Fee Structure for the Session 2019-2020 are as follows:
Note: Annual Charge includes Development Charge, Water & R.O., Electricity & Generator Charge, Library, Laboratory, Computer, Games, Annual Function, Co-curricular Activities, Audio-Visual Learning and other/Miscellaneous Charges.
- All the fees should be deposited in due time.
- Tuition fee will be charged for twelve (12) months.
- Fees are to be paid monthly in cash/DD through Swipe Machine only .
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Fees should be paid up to 7th of each month. Those who fail to pay by 7th are requested to pay on second Saturday or on 15th of that month or on Parents Teachers Meeting Day whichever is earlier; after that a late fine of Rs 5 will be charged per day.
- No exception or reduction in fee will be made on account of any holiday or absence or for any cause.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the Test/Examination if he/she has not cleared all the dues.
- Fees for the month of May and June will be paid in the month of May, for December and January in the month of December and for the month of February and March, it will be paid in January.
- Test/Examination/Board Registration/Board Examination/Registration Fee will be charged at the time of Test/ Examination/ Registration.