- Every new student submit his/her Transfer Certificate (Birth Certificate for Class Nursery to Class I).
- Student coming from outside the Azamgarh District of Uttar Pradesh are required to submit countersigned transfer certificate.
- No admission will be confirmed without submission of transfer certificate from Class II onwards.
- No Transfer Certificate will be issued in mid-term.
- Transfer Certificate application form can be taken from School Counter and must be completed in all respect and enclosed with the following documents before submitting at the school counter:
Photocopy of Progress Report Card/Mark Sheet of the last class.
Photocopy of fee receipt of the last month attended.
Photocopy of Transfer Certificate Fee receipt.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after three working days after the submission of Transfer Certificate application form (completed in all respect) and enclosed with all the required documents.
- In case of Counter Signed Transfer Certificate. It will be issued as per the concerned department/authority.