Note: The admission period of the school starts from the month of March and lasts upto July.
Guidelines for Admission:
- Students/Parents seeking admission to any class may obtain the prescribed Admission Form along with prospectus from the School counter on cash payment during the office hours. The admission form fee is non-refundable.
- The admission form may also be downloaded from the School’s website by visiting at www.centralpublicschool.in and can be submitted along with the prescribed admission form fee.
- Students/ Parents are required to fill the application form in own handwriting. The application forms must be signed by the parents/guardians.
- The student/parent has to attach five passport size photographs with the admission form. The school reserves the right to use the photograph of the student in case the student secures position/success in any examination.
- Every student who is joining the School for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his/her date of birth Certificate from the Municipal/ Village/ Hospital Record/Aadhaar Card.
- Students are required to produce the original Marksheets/Certificates of the qualifying examination at the time of submission of admission form.
Note: As per C.B.S.E. Guidelines, Admission to the Board’s Final Year Class of X & XII are not allowed.
- All the admissions shall be provisional.
- Admission to all the classes shall be subject to clearance from the Principal Office.
- List of the selected students shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the School as well as on the School’s website. All the students shall be required to complete their admission formalities as per the prescribed schedule.
- All the students are required to submit Transfer /Migration Certificate in original within the prescribed time, failing which the admissions of those students are liable to be cancelled. If a student fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed date, he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right to admission.
- Admission of a student can be cancelled at any time if any information furnished by the student at the time of admission is found to be incorrect or in case where he/she has been wrongly admitted.
- The admission will be given for one academic session only. Students seeking admission to further classes will have to fill in re-admission form alongwith the required documents and marksheets of the previous examinations.
- Any student, whose conduct and behaviour is found unsatisfactory, may be expelled from the School in accordance with the provisions of the management.
- Every student’s bonafide/tenure shall expire on the day of the declaration of the results of the Annual Examination.
- All the students are required to maintain 75 percent of attendance in order to appear in examination.
- A relaxation of maximum 15 percent (purely on medical grounds) may be given to students in accordance with the school rules & regulations or the concerned authority (Board). The request for such relaxation must be sent to the Principal within a week alongwith the Medical Certificates.