Vision of C.P.S. is to inspire young minds to learn with devotion, act with discipline and later serve with a sense of social responsibility, tempered with good manners, aesthetic sense and pride so that students have self confidence and constructive leadership qualities.
- Central Public School is Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
- C.P.S is the first School in private sector in Azamgarh District which has all the three streams i.e. Science, Commerce and Humanities at Senior Secondary level.
- Recently the School has also got affiliation in two vocational courses:
Mass Media Studies
- C.P.S. is the first School of the Azamgarh District in private sector which is allotted as a Board Examination Centre for AISSE and AISSCE in 2009.
- The School has also been allotted as an Examination Center for JEE (Polytechnic), B.Ed. Entrance Examination, UP-TET Examination as well as other entrance and competitive examinations.
- The founder Principal of the school has acted four times as an Observer in AIEEE Examination and thrice in CTET Examination.
- The founder Principal of the school has also been appointed as a Mentor by the C.B.S.E., New Delhi, to monitor five C.B.S.E. affiliated schools of the Azamgarh District.
- The School Principal has been selected by the C.B.S.E., Delhi for the Inspection of the Schools for Affiliation.
- C.P.S. is a founder member of Azamgarh Sahodaya.
- C.P.S. has been identified as one of the TOP SCORER in an analysis of Evidence of Assessment by C.B.S.E. for the session 2014-15.
- The Founder of C.P.S. Mr. Ayaz Ahmad Khan has received the honour of “Shiksha Vid” from the Hon’ble Governor of Uttar Pradesh Shri Ram Naik Ji at Rani Laxmi Bai School, Lucknow on 23-01-2015.
- C.P.S. has received the Certificate of Appraisal from the District Magistrate, Shri Suhas L. Y. of Azamgarh for the “Voter Awareness Program – Jago Matdata Jago, Azamgarh” on the occasion of National Voters’ Day, 2017.