If a student does not have 75 percent of the attendance, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
|Senior Secondary Classes:|
|For Class XII||For Class XI|
|First Unit Test||(July)||First Unit Test||(July)|
|Second Unit Test||(September)||Half Yearly||(October)|
|First Pre-board||(October)||Second Unit Test||(December)|
|Secondary & Junior Classes||Primary Classes|
|Pre Mid Term Test||(July)||First Evaluation||(July)|
|Mid Term Test||(September)||Second Evaluation||(Sep/Oct)|
|Post Mid Term Test||(December)||Third Evaluation||(Feb/March)|
|Note: Expected examination months are subject to change according to circumstances.|
Note: Besides all these subjects, the school has separate Music and Dance Classes. Art, Physical Education and Work Experience Classes are included in their weekly time-table for their all round holistic development.
- (1) Promotion at the end of each academic year will be given as per C.B.S.E. guidelines.
- (2) Student must appear in all Evaluative/Test/Exam.
- (3) A student must obtain the qualifying marks in every subject to be qualified to get admission in the next higher class.
- (4) No examination will be taken either before the examination schedule or after it.
- (5) If a student is found using unfair means during the examination then he/she will be debarred from the rest of the examination such student may be dismissed from the school as well.
- (6) Student who remains absent in any of the examination due to medical reasons then he/she has to submit medical certificate at the earliest during the examination period.